[matilda] Hack Lab Opening times..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon May 1 16:29:09 BST 2006

Hello, on Thursday the HackLab will be meeting from 6.30 in The HackLab to
talk about opening the Lab on a Sunday/Monday we have the people to run
and make sure it is open.

At the meeting on Thursday a more detailed write up of the plans will be
given, worked upon for the next Main Matilda Meeting..

Things we aim to cover:

Guidelines fro using The HackLab..

What we expect from people useing The HackLab..

Opening times.

Working with others i.e. M Gallery on those times..

Making sure the rest of Matilda is locked off when The HackLab is open.

There will be a more detailed write up with plans for the HackLab Meeting
Thursday from 6.30 if you have time to offer or just interested then come
along.

0742