[matilda] Hack Lab Opening times..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed May 3 11:32:13 BST 2006

What do you mean by making sure that the rest of the building is locked
up when the hack lab is open?

We have asked if locks can placed onto two doors and yes it can be but it
needs to goto a main meeting to decide if we can open up the hack lab do
that work..

We are just thinking and talking at this moment my task in this is to
write up some guidelines for useing the Hack lab what is expected of
people useing the space. Now we would like to take a utopian view and feel
all can be trusted etc..

However we have talked at lenth amongest ourselfs and have come to the
fact we are not here at utopia so some locks and guidelines for useing the
Hack lab what is expected of people useing the space is the way forword.

We are very excited at opening the Hack Lab but befor we get there we have
to work out some matters. This will be done at our meeting all wellcome.

We are also cooking that night so there will not be a long prolemic chat
on this just giveing others there chance to voice there thoughts befor we
goto the main meeting with them.

Do not threat dear Amp access is what we are about and this is why we feel
there is a very real need to open up The Hack Lab as other spaces have now
to much bullshit and we will ensure we work with the rest of Matilda in
our desire to open up the hack lab.

As said we aim to open Sundays from 11 to 7 Monday from 12 to 8 we are
allready open Thurdays and we aim to introduce more times. As it stands
there are just four people who have offerd to be about for the days we are
open.

If we are going to open more then we need more folk to help out but we are
sure this is just a matter of time.

Hope that resolves some thoughts dear Amp and others who have e mailed of
list thanks for all the intrest.

We are cooking Thursday food from 830 Tea Coffee Herbal drinks from 6 o
clock well hope to see you there.

0742