[matilda] Health & Safety whats happening..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue May 9 15:28:57 BST 2006

Alright myself and Armchair have had a very long and in depth conversation
with The LTT on what happened yesterday and what it could mean for
Matilda.

If there are people interested, a legal collective is under formation i
need to email talk to some others before we get there and when we have our
first meeting it will be posted to here.

There is no desire to have a long polemic on this list as to what happend
yesterday we talked about this last night at the meeting.

What needs to be said is that the current owners are at a loss legal wise
and how they get rid of what they see as a problem so theyre going down
the road of Health Safety and it is agreed from the perspective of LTT and
others this is the path they will walk as it is the path that will give
them what they desire most is just dealing with The LTT.

What this means is that they will use evry effort to close of the rest of
the place just leaveing access for The LTT and the attitude of some people
it is not our problem stinks.

When asked for help and advice i feel people should give that help and
advice and not make comments one is to busy doing other stuff.

We all have a responsability to each other and the building itself to help
out if we can and we are about.

To come in and find 8 bods was for myself and Armchair unexpected and
though we KEPT it calm in the face of intimadation and when more people
come into the space we made sure all those here was involved in what was
happening.

I made an effort to report back to the meeting my own thoughts and
feelings on this only to have the normal wankers being like they are
towards myself.

It was neither helpful or productive for some people to say not my problem
and then face the same again at the meeting.

I'll make it clear one is here to very end and i'll do anything i can to
support The LTT in their fight as a thank you for letting us use this
space and also an act of unity towards The LTT.

Health & Safety is all our concern and we should act as a community to
resolve this what i have seen on Monday and on Friday night was some very
self interested people just here for a free lunch out.

This angers me deeply and we need to start to act as a community and not
how we are doing at the moment. i do not desire to face what i faced on
Monday morning and what i faced on Friday night when others are making a
very effort to make this work others are just there for a free lunch out
it simply make you think why the fuck is one bothering?

0742..