[matilda] was this agreed?

19896 19896 e19896 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 19 12:54:38 BST 2006

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2006/05/340446.html is a
well writen artical on Matilda though as said well written i have some
problems as i have said in this e mail

again imc proves its colours, lack of interest in the struggles of the
working class and very much instead the actions of the middle class
counter-culture. i honestly thought we had turned a corner and placed a
feature on the wire about local matters.. now i find the matilda article
has replaced it. though well written, it demotes a damm good artical to no
2. getting the swan artical together was a task and as one of the people
involved in said task i feel it should have been left until the event on
the 20th was over then a artical about the m1 should have taken its place.
as it stands the artical on matilda is not the view point of all involved
and was neither talked about within the wider collective that is matilda.
therfore it should not have appeard as an front page until it had been
talked about and agreed by the wider matilda collective, at this stage i
do honestly find myself pulling out of any support for sheffield imc and
likewise imc as a whole as it seems to serve but the intrest of the few,
see..
http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-uk-process/2006-May/0506-yd.html
i do not desire to work with people who see their own interest over the
wider interest of the working class.

0742