[matilda] Campaigns Room and Stuff

Heather Paterson hmpaterson at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 26 07:45:37 BST 2006

At the last meeting it was agreed that we could use the room off the main meeting room downstairs for the campaigns room. Can I just double check with someone which room that is before we do anything. We aquired some furniture last night but weren't sure whether we should be using the room immediately off the main meeting room or the next room along with the sink in it ? We have put the furniture in the sink room but can someone confirm this is the right room. We have some donations of paint and other bits and pieces on their way. Also being the scrounging magpies that we are, we spotted the glass topped table in the room with the giant mushroom - can we pinch this if noone is using it?

Also can 0742 or anyone who is a bit more technical than me spare a few minutes at some point to show me how to put a page for the collective on the website and show me how the wiki works as I have the technical abilities of a postage stamp.

Oh and as there wasn't a monday meeting this week will the next one be 29/5 or 5/6?

Cheers

Love and Pride

Heather
LGBT Collective
"Ever stop to think and forget to start again?"