[matilda] Rainbow Gathering and CLimate Camp Meeting

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 09:22:39 BST 2006

Hello,

The Rainbow gathering are looking for somewhere to hold a festival in July
August.
They need about 50 acres (room for 2-3000 people) with access to water
available free from a sympathetic landowner.
If you have any brilliant ideas, please phone Reda on 07886346223.

I just forwarded the email from Gary re climate camp gathering.  I suppose
this should bew proposed at a meeting, but i can't remember when the next
meeting is.  ANy ideas?
i don't mind co-ordinating it hapeening, if theres no objections and theres
nothing else on.
cheers,  Julie x

Julie White
196 Hastilar Road South
Richmond
Sheffield
S13 8EG
Mobile: 07759 851073
Home: 0114 2648872

You can't build your way out of congestion
www.nowideningm1.org.uk