[matilda] Sheffield Woodcraft Christmas Gig

Will Knight willpknight at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 18:42:31 GMT 2006

Dear ex-Matilda People,

I have heard on the grapevine that you wondrous people are opening up a new
Social Centre and we were wondering if it would be possible for us to host a
gig at the new space. After the success of the last one, which raised in
excess of £1000 which helped greatly in our efforts to get the delegation
from South Africa to Global Village, we would love to host one like that
again. This time we want to use the money raised to help fund toy libraries
in South Africa <http://www.activelearninglibraries.org.za/whatis.html>,
which we think is a great idea and is particularly poignant at Christmas
Time when the rest of the world is receiving presents from loved ones. We
would love it if we could have it on either the 15th or the 16th of December
but if these are unavailable, we will try to reorganise it and make sure
you're kept in the loop.

All the best,
Will Knight and the Sheffield Woodies

p.s. If there is anyone in particular that these e-mails should be going to
rather than everyone on the Matilda mailing list please give me an e-mail
addy to send it to
p.p.s If anyone can think of another suitable venue that would be available
at the dates mentioned please don't hesitate to ask