[matilda] morning to whome trashed my bike

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Nov 15 12:25:17 GMT 2006

alright the pub with no beer but did that stop things, did it fuck. what a
poastive productive meeting that was thanks to all who are making this
happen..

we did not take any notes but me and h will do an off the head copy..

spoken to indymedia this morning, theyre up for putting up an artical so
when the web page of content is done that will form part of this and nick
is happy to add more and e mail them a copy i'll make sure it happens when
we have the content..

off to manchester again to speak with our legal team i'll also call into
the basement chat with them if i find time i'll call over to leeds b4 next
meeting to talk with them etc..

will have to e mail people in london other places we have some people from
bristol in sheffield at the moment thay have been to meetings but i'll
make further contact to suess out there thoughts feelings likewise..

i will do a call out for a social centers netwok meeting at mooreen little
reluctant to put out wide as i feel it is working by word of mouth.. i'll
chat with our people get their thoughts etc..

we need to consider at this stage some form of press shit again if time
i'll have a chat with mark c who did a wonderfull job at then end of
matilda..

yes my bike was trashed overnight at the rutalnd to the wanker or wankers
who did this thank a lot you morons..

well come on others do not let it just be myself talking to this list..

0742