[matilda] Climate Demo

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 09:18:06 BST 2006

Dear All

Transport details for the National Climate March and I-count gathering on
Saturday 4th November:

Coaches will leave Paternoster Row, Sheffield, at 7am

They will drop off in Park Lane for the Campaign Against Climate Change
rally at the US Embassy. This starts at 11am and begins with music and
poetry performances, and messages from around the world (this action is part
of a global day of action). At 12 noon the main rally will take place, with
speakers including George Monbiot, Caroline Lucas MEP, Collin Channen MP,
Norman Baker MP, and Zac Goldsmith.
At 1pm the March for Global Climate Justice will then set off for Trafalgar
Square, where we will join the "I-count" mass gathering organised by Stop
Climate Chaos, which Campaign against Climate Change is part of.

Coaches will return at 4pm from the Embankment.

Tickets are £20 waged/solidarity, £15 low waged, £10 unwaged/students etc.

Please book up as soon as possible so we know how many coaches we need.
Contact:

07870 565 011 (if I'm not available leave a message with your name, number
and how many tickets are required and I'll ring you back)
or
rebeccabryson at hotmail.com

We're also trying to sort out a public meeting before the demonstration,
details will follow in the next few days.

Please forward this email as widely as you can and pass on the coach details
to all your friends and colleagues.

Hope to see you all on 4th November, if not before.

Rebecca Bryson
On behalf of Sheffield Campaign Against Climate Change
07870 565 011

For more information about the events on November 4thm, go to:
http://www.campaigncc.org/
http://www.icount.org.uk/
http://www.stopclimatechaos.org/

Thousands of sexy singles online
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23768&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_oct_1000&_m=EXT