[matilda] Anarchist Reading Group Friday 15th Sep 7.30 Rutland Arms

Gareth Hallam fifteen_counts at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 22:03:51 BST 2006

Upstairs in the Rutland Arms, 7.30 on Fri 15th September, some nefarious types will be meeting to discuss 'Against the Corpse Machine: Defining a Post-Leftist Critique of Violence', he is the weblink for you all: http://www.infoshop.org/rants/corpse_last.html
Enjoy!

the shell that forms on the outside is merely an abcess formed from the ailment within: a mindset laced with paralytic incurable insolence/pledge our alliance to the enterprising device ignoring the writing on the wall which reads: beware! take warning|! take heed! cautionary words that blow in with the omnious winds of the future/the forboding warning signs the cries from below that scream like sirens reminding us we've pushed all the levels into the red