[matilda] Fw: Rare and Racy benefit gig - appeal for help

Jason lejasonman at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:32:11 BST 2006

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the uninvited email, but I'd like to ask you all a favour...

As you probably know, Rare and Racy on Division Street is one of those
classic shops that has been in Sheffield for as long as I can
remember.

Well, at the moment they are facing a fairly uncertain future.
If, like me, you would like to act in complete self interest to make
sure that they continue to sell dusty books and strange sqwauking jazz
then you may be interested in a benefit gig that is attempting to get
off the ground.

http://www.disobey.me.uk/rnr.php will see you in the right direction.

Thanks for your time, hope you were interested.

Robin

--
Disobey the radio
Internet radio | Made for Sheffield