[matilda] Save Swallows Wood

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:08:11 GMT 2007

object to the building of the Mottram Tintwistle bypass

Dear Supporter,

As promised, we have set up a form on our website that will enable you to
send your objections via e-mail directly to the Secretary of State. If you
objected during the consultation period last year (Jan 31st 2006 to May 5th
2006) you do not need to object again. If, however, you can't remember when
you sent your objection, know that it was outside this period, or just
haven't sent an objection, please do so now! The deadline for objections is
March 30th 2006.

The form is located here: http://www.saveswallowswood.org.uk/objections.php

Please distribute the web address via your contacts, as we need to ensure
that the Highways Agency receive a record number of objections this time
around.

If you would prefer to write your own letter to send via snail mail or would
like to view the printed copies of the bypass plans, see
http://www.saveswallowswood.org.uk/LO_2007.shtml for details.

The website has also been updated with information about the scheme impacts.
See http://www.saveswallowswood.org.uk/LO_impacts07.shtml. We will continue
to add to this over the coming weeks.

Thank you for your support.

Best wishes,