[matilda] Can you Steward at - Peace in the Park?

Reka Takacs pinthepstewards2007 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 00:58:46 BST 2007

*Can you Steward at   -   Peace in the Park? *

The festival is on June 2nd in Endcliffe Park,
and we need adaptable individuals who would be prepared to steward/work for
3.5 hour shifts between 9am until 9.30pm.
Please choose a time, that would suit you.
*   9 - 12.30
*  12 - 3.30
*    3 - 6.30
*    6 - 9.30

You'd also need to come along to a training session on either  -
1 -   26th May  -  Afternoon  -     4pm at Broomspring centre.
2 -   30th May  -  Evening     -    6.30pm at Highfields library.
Neither session should take up more than an hour and a half.

If you are over 18, want to have some fun, meet lovely people and make the
festival happen, please get in contact.
The festival is completely run by volunteers so we can't pay you, but to say
thanks we will organise some nice food on the day.
We especially need qualified First Aiders, and those with relevant Bar
experience.
We will take these details at the training sessions and the times
individuals will steward.

If you can help out,  please contact me by phone or email before the last
training session on May 30th
 Many thanks,
     Reka

07910028796
 Peace in the Park Stewards Co-ordinator

Please e-mail me for further details on stewarding
pinthepstewards2007 at gmail.com

Or contact,
 www.peaceinthepark.org.uk