[matilda] asequal

ruhul ruhul at blink.org.uk
Wed Jan 30 04:05:23 GMT 2008

The 1990 Trust supports...

AsEqual Ltd is giving away 100 FREE Websites

We are giving away 100 FREE websites in February 2008. Registration
is open to registered charities, small businesses and organisations in
England and Wales. Terms and Condition applies.

Book your self on our latest course running in London. “How to
develop the perfect website for your business” We demonstrate to you
the latest open source technology available to use free of charge.
Come and experience world-class web hosting solutions explained in
simple English. No jargon. We take the mystery out of the technology.
As part of the course you get a professional web-hosting package shown
below to develop your website.

Disk Space 15000 MB, Monthly Traffic 300 GB, Domain Registration
FREE, Domains Hosted 3, Parked Domains Unlimited, MySQL v.5 Databases
20, PHP4 and PHP5 Support, FTP Accounts 20, One-click Scripts
Installer, Online Website Builder, POP3/IMAP/SMTP E-mail accounts 100,
SPAM Filters, Anti-Virus protection, Service Uptime Guarantee 99.9%,
Daily data back-up, 24/7 Customer Support, 1-Hour Support response
Guarantee, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

AsEqual Ltd is a social enterprise and all profit goes to support
work on Race Equality – Human Rights for all. We promote the use of
website as a tool of liberation.

The Internet has opened up numerous opportunities for companies to
communicate with prospects, customers, staff and other interested
stakeholders.

In addition to communication, Websites provide a simple and easy tool
through which companies can increase access to their products and
services beyond the ‘normal’ geographical constraints. Please take
note that due to overwhelming popularity of previous course, we are
anticipating a swift and significant response to this OFFER.

Places are offered on strictly first-come-first basis, so if you
would like a place, I urge you to call 02075821990 right away. You may
book online at here . <http://www.asequal.co.uk/booking.html>

Course Fees: £150.00

Available Dates: February 28, March 27, April 24, and May 29
respectively

Time: 10am to 4pm

Venue: 12 Winchester House, 9 Cranmer Rd. London. SW9 6EJ

Refreshment will be provided

BOOK NOW <http://www.asequal.co.uk/booking.html>