[matilda] noise demo

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:24:08 BST 2008

 i just got asked to forward this - so don't have any details and am not cycling!

There is a 'leave it in the ground' noise demo on 14th July, againstUK coal. Meet at Doncaster train station at 3.30pm for a demo startingat 4pm. UK-Coal, formerly the coal board, are involved in 7 of the 10new open cast coal sites, including Lodge House in Derbyshire. Can youlet people know about this? Bring things to make a noise and earplugs! There is a possibility I will cycle to the demo, if i am leaving fromSheffield. I did it for the last one and it was about 25 miles, tookme under 3 hours. So people should be encouraged to cycle. Its a fairdrive from the station, so people may want to consider cycling fromthere, (Or worksop station which is closer, but there are fewertrains).
Search for local singles online @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT