[noborders-brum] Another banner making session tonight and ideas for tomorrow

mike-d at riseup.net mike-d at riseup.net
Fri Apr 7 13:15:57 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

There will be another banner making session tonight (Friday) from 7.30pm
at 40 Queenswood Road in Balsall Heath (just off Ladypool/Church Rd).

The 4m banner we made on Tuesday was really cool, but one is not enough
between an entire coach of people, so we hope to make one or maybe two
more tonight.

Also, to make plenty of noise at the demo I was thinking maybe it would be
a good idea to bring pots and pans? Does anyone have any other ideas?

In a bit,

Mike