[noborders-brum] No Borders leaflet

Steve & Tamsin Bache hugsnotwar at phonecoop.coop
Wed Apr 19 17:55:31 UTC 2006

Hi Shiar (and everyone else!),

Sorry it's short notice letting you know but Steve and I won't be at the
FNB stall on Saturday.  I've done this leaflet though (thanks for the
suggestions).  If someone could print it and put it on the stall on Sat
I'd be really grateful (there might be a cookie in it for you).
Obviously, if anyone has any suggestions/improvements please either
alter it or email me and I'll alter it.

I've attached an A4 and A5 version in PDF and star office format so you
can pick whichever is easier for you to do copies from.

Cheers,
Tam.