[noborders-brum] RE: [noborderslondon] conatct details of no borders groups

Shiar shiar at riseup.net
Wed Feb 22 15:22:22 UTC 2006

Hmm, vouchers issuedd by the landlord! This is weird. Are you sure this is
not temporary, i.e. pending being issued with a new ARC or something?

Yes, Birmingham Refugee Council doesn't seem to do much these days - I
think the Home Office has cut down their funds.

Yes, of course, send us her contact details and we'll be happy to do
whatever we can. Well, we don't have any resources either. All I could
think of is try to secure some transportation to Solihull every week until
it's resolved. I don't have a car myself, but hopefully there will be
someone who has.

Meanwhie, I think NASS and the HO should be contacted and made aware of
the situation - though I doubt they would do anything about it. If she has
a solicitor, it might be worth asking him to do it on her bahalf.

I'm CCing our list so other people know about this.

cheers,

--
Shiar