[noborders-brum] This Saturday 29th demo on Lebanon

Mike D mike-d at riseup.net
Tue Jul 25 10:47:56 UTC 2006

****************
Mike D
*
;)
****************

------------------------- Original Message -------------------------
Subject: Fwd: 29th demo on Lebanon
From:    "Naeem Malik" <bhamguantanamocampaign at yahoo.co.uk>
Date:    Tue, July 25, 2006 8:32 am
To:      bhamguantanamocampaign at yahoo.co.uk

Dear All

  First of all, we are going to be travelling on wednesday the 26th
July to the High Courts in London to demonstrate outside the court
as the appeal on behalf of the British residents held at
Guantanamo is heard inside. Pleae join us and let me know via my
mobile 07721 427690. We will be leaving Birmingham at 7.00 am to
be in London by 10:00. We will be back by 7.00 p.m. possibly
leaving London around 3.00 p.m.

  Also, we meet on Wednesday the 26th 7.30 p.m. at the MAC (
cafeteria area) to discuss future activities and planning the
events around Labour Party conference.

  This saturday the Palesitinian Solidarity Campaign has called a
protest in Birmingham, I am including the details on the demo.
Birmingham Guantanamo Campaign instead of holding the usual stall
outside Waterstone's will be joining the PSC demonstration. Please
join us in supporting the calls for immediate ceasfire and the
resolution of all issues including the release and exchange of all
prisoners on both sides.

  Naeem
  Birmingham Guantanamo Campaign
  Mobile 07721 427690

Note: forwarded message attached.

 Web email has come of age. Don't settle for less than the All New
Yahoo! Mail.