[noborders-brum] Coach details for 8th April demo

phunkee at aktivix.org phunkee at aktivix.org
Sun Mar 26 20:25:42 UTC 2006

Hi,

A 50 seater coach has been booked and it's costing £400. The deposit will be
paid tomorrow (£100) and the balance needs paying just before Saturday 8th
April.

Should we have 2 pickup points, one in Balsall Heath opposite the swimming baths
since the bus company's depot is really nearby and then a final pickup in town
at Cambridge street opposite the multi-storey carpark by the Rep theatre
car-park?

The journey should take around 2.5 hours so we really need to leave Brum at
8:00am.

How about a pickup at Balsall Heath at 7:30am and 7:45am in town?

Ticket prices:

Waged £8:00
Unwaged £4:00
Refugees FREE

What do people think? Gotta move fast btw so we can get some tickets printed for
Tuesday.

Food not Bombs meet Tues, ARC and South Asian Alliance on Wed,  and we're
meeting up again on Thurs. I hear WMA meet on Friday - is that right so we can
distribute tickets? Perhaps people could think about how many tickets they need
and we can allocate them at these meetings?

phunkee