[noborders-brum] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Coach details for 8th April demo

phunkee at aktivix.org phunkee at aktivix.org
Mon Mar 27 07:40:12 UTC 2006

----- Forwarded message from russtspring at riseup.net -----
    Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:14:18 -0800 (PST)
    From: russtspring at riseup.net
 Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [noborders-brum] Coach details for 8th April demo
      To: phunkee at aktivix.org

> Hello

I am new to the No Borders e mail thing. I want to suggest that the ticket
prices should be £10 waged £4 un / low waged and a £15 solidarity price
for those that can afford it. I understand that many seats may be taken up
be refugees who will not be expected or able to pay and therefore the
coach has little chance of breaking even unless some people are able /
willing to pay to subsidise the coach.

I went on the anti war demo last week and ticket prices on the UNISON
coach were £12 and £6. I suspect that all the other coaches were much the
same. So, at £10 it's still a good price if you need to put it like that.

In solidarity

Russ

PS: You already have two willing to pay the solidarity price.

Alex. Put this out through the group for me wil you.