[noborders-brum] Fwd: Please join us in - A Show of Solidarity

Dejongh03n at aol.com Dejongh03n at aol.com
Fri May 26 18:00:40 UTC 2006

In a message dated 26/05/2006 18:07:16 GMT Daylight Time,  ncadc at ncadc.org.uk
writes:

==========
 NCADC News Service
==========

Please join us in - A Show of Solidarity

Saturday 3rd June 1.00-3.00 pm

End of New Street  - opposite the Bull/ outside Waterstones.

Join Birmingham Anti Racist Campaign (ARC) in a protest against  deportations
and the inhumane treatment of asylum seekers. We hope all those  campaigning
against deportation and in defence of refugees, asylum seekers and  migrant
workers will join us. All refugee and asylum seekers groups are  welcome.

Bring placards, petitions, leaflets.

No to Detention and Destitution!

Stop the Deportations!

For the Right to Work!

For the Right to Stay!

End of Bulletin:

Source for this Message:
ARC  "Susan Thomas" <susan_thomas at btinternet.com>

--

Disclaimer:

NCADC's  email bulletins are an important part of our work in educating the
public on  immigration, asylum and anti-deportation issues. As part of that
work our  bulletins hosts news and views from different individuals,
organisations and  campaigns working in the same field as us.

The contents of this bulletin are the sole responsibility of the author/s and
should not be  taken as endorsement of any kind by NCADC.

NCADC takes no  responsibility for the content of external websites linked
from our bulletins  and links should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.

NCADC reserves the right  to omit or edit the whole or any part of material
submitted for  publication.

Viruses:  Although NCADC take great care in scanning all emails and
attachments with the  latest Anti-viirus software before sending. It is no guarantee
that the  message is uninfected. We advise all recipients of our messages that
they  should have the latest Anti-virus software installed.

NCADC  cannot accept liability for any damage your system sustains due to
software  viruses.

To remove  your address from this mailing list return a blank message  to:

     and in the subject  line put: Remove
National Coalition of Anti-Deportation Campaigns  (NCADC)
1 Delaunays Road
Manchester
M8 4QS
General  enquiries 0121 554 6947