[noborders-brum] Request for a meeting

Shiar shiar at riseup.net
Wed May 31 12:08:14 UTC 2006

Dear Mr Jamil,

Birmingham No Borders is a grassroots, non-hierarchical group of
activists, who struggle against the border regime and immigration
controls, with all the suffering and injustices they impose on people. It
is, in that sense, different from NGO's and lobbying groups.

That also means I cannot really speak for everyone else or act as a
representative. Our decisions are made on a consensual basis.

However, you are welcome to attend our meetings (they are open to
everyone) and bring whatever suggestions, criticisms or ideas you've got.
The next one is on Thursday, June 8th, 7:30pm, at the Midlands Arts Centre
(in the cafe bit).

Thanks for your concern and hope to see soon,

Shiar

--
Shiar