[noborders-brum] [noii-uk] UK No Borders Gathering Leeds Proposal

Shiar shiar at riseup.net
Wed Nov 29 12:08:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

At least 2-3 people from Birmingham NoBorders will be coming.

Can we start a wiki page somewhere to work on the agenda, programme etc.?
I know a lot of people don't feel comfortable using it, but it's not that
difficult, believe me, and definitely better than lists.

We can use the Make Borders History wiki again, for example.
http://makebordershistory.org/workspace/Main_Page

--
Shiar