[noborders-brum] Meetup on thursday Oct 5th at the mac

phunkee at aktivix.org phunkee at aktivix.org
Tue Oct 3 19:27:41 UTC 2006

hey everyone,

Guess it's time to start meeting up regularly again. As some of you will know
our last meetup point, the cottage social centre was evicted so we need
somewhere else to meetup.

Can i propose we meetup at the midlands arts centre, where we used to meet prior
to the cottage social centre at 7:30pm sharp.

Does anyone want to initiate an agenda for then? I'm not proposing a closed
agenda that only has input from this list by the way.

phunkee

I'm planning to go to london for the Saturday migrant day of action march. If
anyone needs a lift get in touch :)