[noborders-brum] Oct 7th

Joyce Canaan joycecanaan at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 08:12:25 UTC 2006

The Anti-Racist Campaign is planning action on 7 October in city centre,
where we will hold a ceremony, with tombstones and even a coffin, to
acknowledge the destitution, detention and death of asylum seekers in this
country and through this country's increasing deportation to other countries
where death/imprisonment is imminent.  We will meet near Waterstones at 1:30
on 7 October. We will be making placards/preparing cards to be read out at a
ceremony next Tuesday night, 7pm sharp, at UCE, in Dawson Building room
D225. Please come, bring placards, cardboard, staple guns and stories of
people you know or have heard of, which can be read aloud at this ceremony.

Joyce