[noborders-brum] noborders-uk lists reminder

Shiar shiar at riseup.net
Fri Mar 30 13:20:07 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

At the Glasgow Noborders gathering, we agreed to create a new moderated
list for internal communication between Noborders groups in the UK. The
list has been created (https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/noborders-uk),
but it's not being used really, and not many people are on it yet.

If you want to be subscribed, please email me offlist and I'll do that
(but i need to know who you are and which group you're involved with).

Also, it would be nice if people got non-commercial email accounts (i.e.
not @hotmail, yahoo, gmx etc.). After all, they're evil, not secure and
everything. There are many sound email providers around: riseup.net,
aktivix.org, to mention only a few.

Cheers,

--
Shiar