[noborders-brum] what meeting at MAC?

phunkee phunkee at riseup.net
Thu Oct 25 14:47:37 UTC 2007

Chris Gilligan wrote:

> i went along to the Midland Arts Centre (Birmingham) last night (Weds)
> and staff at the reception said they had no record of a No Borders
> meeting for Tues-Weds or Thurs.
>
> did i go to the wrong place? or was the meeting cancelled?
> Chris

Hi Chris,

Sorry we missed you last night.

We meet informally in the cafe area of the mac, so the staff at
reception wouldn't know anything about it. In the past we've enquired
about hiring a room at the mac, but the costs are prohibitive, hence we
meet in the cafe area.

Next time, we should bring a piece of card or a flag to identify ourselves.

Hope this hasn't put you off meeting up with us in the future.

In Solidarity,

phunkee (one of bham noborders)