[noborders-brum] [Fwd: [nbuk] workshops/involvement at climate camp?]

Shiar shiar at riseup.net
Wed Apr 30 13:06:55 UTC 2008

Subject: [nbuk] workshops/involvement at climate camp?
From:    "alice trapese" <alice.trapese at gmail.com>
Date:    Wed, April 30, 2008 1:41 am
To:      nbuk at lists.riseup.net

Hi, I have been asked to pass on a message that the climate camp would
really like no borders to do some workshops at this years camp, at
Kingsnorth Kent, 3-11th august. target is new building of a coal fired power
station, first in uk for decades. there was also a suggestion that there
could be a no borders neighbourhood.
in brighton we discussed briefly and people were up for going to do
workshops and thought it was good idea to have a presence/link up issues but
no one seemed up for neighbourhood idea. also someone suggested that they
would only go if there was also an action on migration related theme/target.

if people could talk about it in their groups and then let me know or post
to this list i can feed back to CC people.
cheers, alice x

--
2 new publications available for download or to order free copies

What's this place? Stories from radical social centres in UK and Ireland
http://socialcentrestories.wordpress.com

The Rocky Road to a Real Transition; The Transition Towns Movement and what
is means for social change.
www.trapese.org