[pagan-magik] Re: winter solstice

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 21:31:58 GMT 2004

Hi Everyone,

Great workshops and rituals last weekend.....great
energy........great networking...... However..........
                                     Whatever Mithras
may have originally been, by the time the Romans built
that temple in the city it was a men only,
militaristic 'cult' which I for one want NO connection
with at all. The whole point of reclaiming the temple
was to do it for the Dionysian current.It was
eventually changed into a Dionysian temple. Most of us
were tuning into that energy..........

So I don't go for the Mithras - Winter solstice idea
AT ALL. Also I like to do something different if
possible every time, be creative. 'You can't step into
the same river twice'........etc

I didn't get to hear about the temple stone project
but would still like to be involved in the Jerusalem
project....I posted some ideas a couple of weeks ago
..... but perhaps a meeting just on that would be
good...Are you back here Lillith????

See some of you tomorrow....

Love and power,
Jocelyn.