[pagan-magik] dragon in switzerland and tribe of birgid for G8

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Mon Dec 13 22:09:20 GMT 2004

Hi all especially bonsoir Svea

Fantastic to know the dragon soul of the neighbourhood is taking hold in
your great town Svea! Sacha and I had a great time there and hope to
come again... Please pass on all our best to all the crew!! others
reading this - there's a great new squat in lausanne, switzerland... see
svea's previous post about it...

Svea - You might also want to hook up with the dragon network - I don't
know if there are any active members in your part of the world, but the
dragon network are taking a big part in the tribe of brigid you are
asking about.... http://www.dragonnetwork.org/

Sacha and I will be having a tribe of brigid meeting in our house (south
london) in a few weeks, probably in the new year - we'll let you know
the date as soon as we work it out! We'll also be having a pagan direct
action moot here... more on this when we know about it.

much love

sean