[pagan-magik] Tsunami work needed

sara smulryanuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 20:03:50 GMT 2004

Just had this message posted on another site and wondered how people feel about doing some PMA cyber healing ritual at midday on friday, for the people in Asia. A tsunami of healing energies? The political bits are up to you...
Sara

A WORK THAT IS NEEDED!

By now all of you will know about the earthquake and tsunami that has reeked
havoc in in the Asian world. So many have already died from the direct hit.
Now we must unite and demand that our governments directly assist those who
desperately need our help.

Our governments will go into countries that have disasters that have
monetary value to them, where there is oil or minerals they want. The
countries that have suffered so much loss can not offer this but life has
much more value than products that run our cars or fuel our heating. What
about those people who no longer have fresh water, sewage systems, roofs
over their heads, dry land to live on, land to sow their crops, roads to get
help into them, medical supplies that can't be got to them.

Are you telling me that our individual safe lives with our cars, hospitals,
our food supplies, our instant water, our waste treatment plants, or clean,
dry clothing or OUR HEALTH, means that we should ignore their plight and not
try to direct those who we have put into power, to put those forces that we
pay for through taxes, to go help those in the world who need our help so
desperately?

If they sent even a quarter of their forces to that area, they could help.
If they commandeered a quarter of the ocean going liners, they could give
temporary homes to these people whilst they repaired the essential systems.
If they sent a 10th of the hospital ships they could treat them.

PLEASE.. Contact your MP's, your Prime Ministers, your senators, your
governors, your presidents to send these forces to help these people.
They are worth more than oil. They are worth more than petty wars. They are
life.

Please do this... For them!