[pagan-magik] VICTORY!

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Fri Nov 5 12:47:10 GMT 2004

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 12:00:59PM +0000, Barry O'Dea wrote:

> well done comrades, we finally did it, we set up our own mailing list!

Yes, well done. It was useful to me from a geeky point of view
as well since I now have some contact with the aktivix crew
who are doing stuff that is right up my street.

> it just shows that, if we put our mind to it, we can do anything!

Well, some things will be a bit tricker, like creating peace on
Earth for instance:-) But who knows, even the longest journey starts
with a single step.

I was at the US Embassy last night with Campaign against Climate
Change, London Rising Tide, the Rinky Dink crew, Tony's Soap Box,
The Rub, Venus, a guy who I met at Phoenix's Church etc. There
was a pretty good turnout and a nice vibe. I danced the whole way
along the route from Holborn wearing a skull mask that I got for
the Helloween Critical Mass. I wanted to convey an image of death
stalking the Earth and I got a good response from onlookers. For
me it was so much easier to let go and be a bit theatrical when
I knew people couldn't see my face. Here is a picture of me wearing
the mask on Critical Mass:

http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/criticalmass/skull.jpeg

I am not sure yet whether I will be able to do the thing on
Saturday, but I look forward to meeting more of you soon.

By the way, I subscribed to aktivix-discuss as aktiv at zenatode
rather than ianji at zenatode (I can create unlimited email addresses
at my domain) so I will probably unsubscribe from pagan-magik and
resubscribe using the aktiv at zenatode address. This helps me keep
stuff organised - for example, I subscribe to Yahoo! groups as
yahoo at zenatode etc.

Peas 'n Loaf

--
Ian Gregory