[pagan-magik] PMA 2 at Anarchist Bookfair plus

Steve (Dionysian Underground) dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 6 06:25:06 GMT 2004

We have a one hour workshop at the ABF in a few weeks.
I think the general feeling at the last meeting was
that we should do the workshops we didn't do at PMA,
particularly the anti burn out one? But its really up
to what the people on the list want to do really.

Some of us visited the church squat at Tufnell Park
today, they are keen for people to do stuff there and
as of today have an extension of at least two weeks
before possible eviction after court case on 19th Nov
(the extension perhaps partly due to members of the
PMA net who did a spontanoeus rite there yesterday on
request).

I also spoke to someone there who asked if we have any
photos of the rite at the Dionysos temple, as Ramparts
are collecting photos of ECF related events.

Steve

=====
Every Man and Every Woman Is A Star