[pagan-magik] church on saturday?

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Mon Nov 8 15:23:26 GMT 2004

Hello,

Although I told Lilith about Phoenix's church, I don't actually
know how to contact anyone there, and I wanted to find out if
there is anything going on on Saturday. I was thinking of going
there with a friend and a load of drums, percussion stuff,
Tibetan singing bowls etc. Is anyone else interested? Could
anyone contact them for me, or give me a phone number of someone
there?

Also, does anyone here know much about "Code Pink"? I was in
Whitehall yesterday with white flowers for the victims of the
assault on Fallujah, and joined the back of a very slow and
solemn march lead by a group of people involved with Code Pink.
I had a chat with a guy called Frog, and told him about the
pagan-magik list. Anyway, we went to lay the flowers at the
Cenotaph and there was a spontaneous sit-down protest:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2004/11/300671.html

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/