[pagan-magik] greetings from hell

anarchofun23 at riseup.net anarchofun23 at riseup.net
Fri Nov 12 15:13:29 GMT 2004

hello love ones!
miss you all so sorely already.
my plane landed on zion's soil just as arafat bit the dust.
the night air was warm and sweet ,fragrant of jasmine blosoms,
carressing me with a seductive sense of having come home.
NOT!
ah....
 if only the land here were free of its inhabitants....
how merry she would be.
many times before has she spewed them out like a vile stew ,
for her children in their folly stamped out her law of love,
feeding her instead with pain, anguish and sacrifice
leaving her thirsty for blood.

i feel so much despair being here. its so suuny and warm today.
its like the weather is almost mocking the man made abyss gaping at the core.

im am near tel aviv now (the more laid back cosmopolitan costal
city)visiting my folks (which is edging me nearer to dementia -good news
for any abyssial workings tonight -eh?).
 despie my previously expressed death wish,my going anywhere near the
wailing wall\il aktza mosque today is completly out the the
question,since it is currently swarming with tens of thousands of
people-palestinians ,isralei troops,media ,ext., all on the verge of
combat.awaiting the arrrival of arafat's coffin in ramallah (just 20
kilometers away). beyond my own personal saftey,i realise that it would
also be very foolish and hazardous to try  infiltrating the unfathomable
vortex of tension and hatred there with whatever reclaiming goddess
agenda i might have.instead ,i will keep it tied to my more personal
experience(but since the personal is  political then it can have maybe
even a better result).

so when you will hold the samhain rite
i will be in the ancient city of jaffa,
on the mediteranean sea shore ,
where jonah was swallowed by the fish,
andromeda was tied to the rocks,
 dagon and attargatis (the mermaid form of ishtar with the infamous
"vagina dentata")
 were worshipped
and i was born 28 years ago.

both joclyn and steve have suggested working with ishtar imagery ,to
reawaken the goddess of the land.i like the idea esp since my opinion is
that the only force we can really tap into inorder to subvert-would be the
dyonsian one,which is an underground current here- expressed mostly thru
raves ext.ishtar would be symbolic of lustfull life energies in place of
forbidding patriarchal ones.i made up a hebrew mantra for the occasion-
ishur ashera (meaning permission of ahera)which we can use for the
occasion.i would link this invocation to reaffirming the left hand path
,recognising the female principal as primordial maybe also invoke her to
arise from from the depths of the abyss to swallow once more the
penis(i.e. god-yawe allah ext)?especiall since ill work with her fish
form.this might be appropriate for a death\samhain\ancestor ritual.the
syncronicity of arafats funeral here ,is creating a suitable atmosphere
for such a working,since many bear in mind that it is also a "thining of
the veils",afterwhich will be unleashed the floodgates of hell.

since i am in a very "dark sol" state of mind, i would very much like to
do the working that the subgroup might be planning for after the
rite.since i feel that i am in the center of an aonic vortex now,it will
be very powerfull to conect on that level as well.

the time here is two hours foward than the uk. please tell me whats going
down..(times intent ext...)
love you all....mmm..
hugs kisses and more..
lilith