[pagan-magik] Group organisation and possible resignation

Steve (Dionysian Underground) dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 13 05:39:38 GMT 2004

Several days ago I made a request that all members of
this list be given equal power over it as managers (a
situation perfectly possible on Yahoo). This request
got one vote of support and no objections. Despite
this Nina hasn't changed the power structure and is
still the sole manager of the group. Nor has any
reason why this change to a more democratic structure
should not occur been given. I hope this is merely a
communcation problem. If the change is impossible I
suggest we find a new list.

This is very important to me and an issue of possible
resignation.

Steve

=====
Every Man and Every Woman Is A Star