[pagan-magik] Re: pagan-magik Digest, Vol 1, Issue 9 LIST Structure

Steve (Dionysian Underground) dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 13 19:18:02 GMT 2004

I like Sean's practical idea of having a handful of
representitive members of the various groups, but what
about those 'non-aligned'? I also appreciate that some
may not want to be managers of the group for various
reasons.

But whats wrong with everyone having the possibility
of being a manager and rejecting that if they want
(though I don't see it as having any oblications).

I definitely don't think the list should be open to
anyone who subscribes from the net, thats just
caughting disaster from the hordes of police agents,
disrupters etc who inhabit activist groups. It should
only be open to people we know and trust, or have
taken part in a meeting or action.

What exactly does/can a manager / moderator do on this
list. I have no idea, which is part of the problem.