[pagan-magik] Re: pagan-magik Digest, Vol 1, Issue 10 Trust

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 20:13:57 GMT 2004

Hey Steve,
I agree that paranoia and mistrust don't have the kind
of energy needed right now. we have enough of that in
the mainstream world...did people see the progs. on
nightmares... Personally I feel if someone takes on
work like moderating, that's great, unless or until
there is a problem.......and.... threats to resign
sound to me just like old paradigm, nerdy, old lefty
paranoia......aren't we in different zones now???

I would also like to suggest a meeting at the Royal
festival hall at 7.00. on Monday 22nd.Nov. to connect
again personally and plan the Ararchist book fair
event. Raga and I can both make it. Hope most others
can too.

Don't know whwether this will get to everyone. But if
not can you forward it for me.

Love and power,
Jocelyn.
--- "Steve (Dionysian Underground)"