[pagan-magik] Re: pagan-magik Digest, Vol 1, Issue 10 Trust

Adrian Harris adrian at gn.apc.org
Mon Nov 15 09:56:54 GMT 2004

Hi,

Jocelyn wrote:
>I agree that paranoia and mistrust don't have the kind
>of energy needed right now. we have enough of that in
>the mainstream world...

I don't particularly want to be moderating another list - I do so on a
several and get more e-mail than I can comfortable cope with already.
Otherwise I'm not too fussed with what's decided over this. I'm more
interested in what we do with the list than the mechanisms.

>I would also like to suggest a meeting at the Royal
>festival hall at 7.00. on Monday 22nd.Nov.

I'm pretty snowed under for the next week or so and at a conference on
Monday, but do keep me posted.

Love and power,
Adrian