[pagan-magik] Sharing

Jenny Gould jenny at gould.to
Tue Nov 16 01:42:12 GMT 2004

Still  wondering  about  the  archives  for this  list, I am impatient with
silence. :-)

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 00:05, anarchofun23 at riseup.net wrote:
> and: but then what about tommorow when i have get up in the morning and go
> to tesco'e\sailsbury\asda\the local free trade grocer..ext..to buy  bread
> and (soy?)milk  all over again?

There's much you  can do  against that: make your  own bread; grow  as  much
organic herbs + vegetables as you can  manage, and nurture  wildlife; compost
like  crazy; share  with  our  neighbours.... Dance lightly upon this  earth.

> untill we can smash it all to peices in our lifetime(cus we know there
> might not be too many left after we go),more "militant "aproaches such as
> replacing objects from the hands of those who stole them in the first
> place  to   communall sharing  might help transmutate robbed abundance back
to an affirmation of life,do some actuall damage and be a more fun and

Ahhh,community. I clearly came  back from  our  seredipitous  meeting on
Waterloo  bridge with  the  spirit  I am committed to,   working  clearly
through me.

I just  gave  my  neighbours some  home-grown  and dried  mint,  chopped  by
the  device  serendipity found  me  this  afernoon in  a  charity shop. This
in exchange  for very old blue  tiles  which  came  off the  wall of  their
1856 (or  thereabouts)  house- and  less  important, some dismantled kitchen
units. The  units  I  will  give  away, probably  to  the  charity  furniture
shop which has provided me so well this  year. Unless someone  here  needs a
kitchen  sink  etc....

Jennifer