[pagan-magik] Re: pagan-magik Fallujah

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Tue Nov 16 13:26:21 GMT 2004

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 12:38:35PM +0000, sean wrote:

> steve ash wrote:
>
> >politically viable option in my view, I'm tempted to
> >support the Iraqi resitance, but they seem to be as
> >fascistic as the American occupiers, ans am not aware
> >of any authentic resistance movement there.
> >

> I'm also tempted to support the Iraqi resistance. I'm not sure why you
> would consider people defending their homes to be "fascistic"???? What
> have you been reading pray-tell?

I don't know what Steve has been reading but I have read some
pretty worrying stuff too. For example, Jo Wilding [1] (whose
credentials could scarcely be better), apparently forwarded a
comunique from the Organisation for Women's Freedom in Iraq [2]
titled "Criminal acts committed by Islamists during the month
of Ramadan against Women in Iraq" which contained extremely
distubing allegations against Abdulla al-Janabi's Mujahideen
fighters and others. Interestingly, the relevent link on the
OWFI website is not working, but the communiqe is available
here [3].

[1]: http://www.wildfirejo.org.uk/
[2]: http://www.equalityiniraq.com/
[3]: http://www.sohh.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-515240