[pagan-magik] flyer

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 16:46:18 GMT 2004

Hi Steve and co,
Flyer is fine except you didn't mention the Jerusalem
Project which is ...like....pretty interesting and
different....Going back through worm holes of time/
space 4,000, 5,000, 6,000 years to return the spirits
of the land to restore some wisdom and balance. By
linking with Lillith on the land itself we can chant
the sounds of Ashhhhh and Ahhhhhhhhhar and raise
energy also linking with Ishtar in Iraq....going
beyond all the Abrahamic religions to ancient shamanic
magic that once helped keep the beautiful lands of
what we now call the Middle East sustainable and
balanced.
And...of course all war should be abolished....but
meanwhile....something about the 'real' world comes to
mind...And in the context of Falluja please don't just
say 'what is real?????' From an equalising magic
perspective the context and particular hierarchy of
the moment is what counts....of course we need to
question all the internal hierarchies of resistance
fighters too...not to mention the whole macho thing...
but..having just heard (at a meeting at Friends House
last night)about how the resistence there like other
DID have a 5 pt.plan to negotiate with..yet the
Americans ignored it etc. etc. I can't help feeling
passionate sympathy for the resistence.

The Royal Featival Hall seems to be ok...I received
the wrong info.....so shall we meet at the usual place
after all...on the balcony above the
bar...7.00.Mon.22nd if problem then Film Theatre Bar
is stand by.

Can't make Sat. at church. But see you all on
Mon.hopefully.

Love and power,

Jocelyn.