[pagan-magik] Last night's meeting

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Tue Nov 23 18:07:55 GMT 2004

I was one of six who made it to last night's 19:00 meeting on
the balcony above the RFH bar. Others present were Jocelyn,
Steve, George, David and Sean (going anti-clockwise round the
table - sorry if I got any names wrong). This was the first
time I had met Jocelyn and Sean - the others I had met once
before at LAF.

I felt a bit like the odd one out because of the three
elements encompassed by pagan magikal activism I have very
limited knowledge/experience of the first two. Nevertheless,
I enjoyed the meeting and felt able to make some useful
contributions.

The main topic of discussion was the one hour PMA workshop
to be held at the Anarchist Bookfair on Saturday, during
which I learned a bit about sigils. We also spent considerable
time discussing the idea of doing something on Friday at
the Tunnell Park squat. Jocelyn and Steve are planning to go
to the squat on Thursday to clear it with them.

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/