[pagan-magik] Latest version of Irish rebel hit "The Black Watch"

Barry O'Dea barryjohnodea at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 14:20:44 GMT 2004

You've heard about the Bush men, the cruel USMC
You've heard about the Black and Tans in bygone history

But theres another regiment the devil calls his own

Theyre known as the Black Watch commisioned by the throne

Strolling down Fallujah with their tanks and guns

Terrorising women as they're coming out of mosque

Baynoneting children who come out to play

A bunch of Scottish traitors we never will forget

Thank God we know the Iraqis sure arent beaten yet

These soldiers come from Scotland a place you may

know well

>From the sewers of Glasgow these nazi scum do dwell

They're given a British uniform they're given a British gun

They joined a British regiment to have themselves some fun

When I grow up and marry and have a little son

Ill tell him of the regiment the terrible things they've done

And when that he grows older becomes a man like me

He'll become a volunteer and set old Iraq free