[pagan-magik] Tonights Rite On

pantherius amokus mutadog93 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 15:29:56 GMT 2004

>Can it OK to pass messages like this to other lists - Dragon Eco-magic >for  example?

Most definately as far as i'm concerned.

L&P

david

Adrian Harris <adrian at gn.apc.org> wrote:
Hi,

sorry to have been off the loop - been away for the last week.

At 07:30 AM 26/11/04 +0000, Steve wrote:
>I suggest as many of us as possible meet at 7pm at
>Tufnel Park Tube and the rest aim to be at squat ASAP

Happening? I'll be there unless I hear otherwise, so please phone me on
0207 732 5128 if it's cancelled.

Can it OK to pass messages like this to other lists - Dragon Eco-magic for
example? I also have a contact who's picking olives in the West Bank for a
couple of weeks, so might want to tune into the Jerusalem Project.

I know the Anarchist fair is on tomorrow, but is anyone going to the Pagan
Fed. conf? Be good to get some copies of the booklet we put together down
there. I know the Druid Network (at least) would like to help distribute
them. Work means I can't be at either event.

Cheers!