[pagan-magik] Anti G8 Dark Moon Ritual - Friday April 8th

sara smulryanuk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 00:18:33 BST 2005

Hi all,
Good turnout for the meetup at the Royal Festival Hall on tuesday. We had a quick catchup and then discussed what we would do for the next ritual, any thoughts and suggestions are more than welcome.

SO, just to recap, the reason for the ritual would be the first thing to focus on; all of the list members are working toward a change in the way the G7/G8 summit works. The individual actions can range from a geographical prescence and barricade protest along to creating a change in the thinking of the governments and their representatives from a grass roots issue led re-educative actions. All work is valid, all actions are neccessary, we will be heard.

We noted the committee meetings are being held on or around Dark Moons, with the July one happening on the 6th at 00:02hrs GMT, coincidence?

To combat the abusive energies of corrupt state and politicians involved in the g8, the group in London has been up to several things;

   creating a sigil of the coiled snake rising out of the dark cauldron into the light
   opening a chaos portal, to allow the dark carnivale chaos current into the politicians meetings to jolt them out of entrenched thinking
   gathering and bind the transformative dark moon/new moon energy into a witches ladder rope, each month, for use in July by those PMA present.
I just looked up the ephemera for the next Dark Moon, its astounding! There is the New Moon at 20:32hrsGMT, the feast of St. Dionysos and a Total/Annular Solar Eclipse(at 20:36hrs GMT over the south pacific), all on the same day.

We realised that as a lot of us are spread over the diaspora it would be a good time to practise our magikal co-ordination and synchronisation. Peeps will be in Glasgow for the anti g8 fair, in Oz, in Wales, in London, USA, Canada, Lithuania, etc etc.on the 8th

I just looked up the ephemera for the next Dark Moon, its astounding! There is the New Moon at 20:32hrsGMT, the feast of St. Dionysos and a Total/Annular Solar Eclipse(at 20:36hrs GMT over the south pacific), all on the same day.

A rough outline of the ritual would be as follows, but again all contributions would be welcome;

   Create your own work space, synchronised to all others at 20:30 hrs GMT (19:30 BST at Green Park London posse?)
   meditate on the image of the snake swirling around in the dark interior of the cauldron, the issues we all or individually would like to change and transform, poverty, eco-issues, gender policies, work rights, etc
   the snake rising up into the light out of the cauldron turning into rope, connections between all the PMA'ers
   then visualise the rope knotting  and binding around the power of the Dark/New Moon.

Hopefully simple, but powerful! Any contributions/comments/additions?

Hugs Sara