[pagan-magik] ......PMA meeting at the rfh on the 31st Jan

sara smulryanuk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 00:53:50 GMT 2005

Salutations!

There was a good turnout of the London based PMA tonight where we discussed several issues as follows;

1. Subscribe to pagan-magik by filling out the following form. This is a closed list, which means your subscription will be held for approval. You will be notified of the list moderator's decision by email. This is also a private list, which means that the list of members is not available to non-members.

This is the setting for subscription of the list currently, and the consensus of the meeting was to make the list open i.e. have no approval for new members.

We need to investigate how to change this setting on the administrative pages.

2. After considering the results of the Resist/Dissent meeting held on the 22nd we talked about the actions the meeting wanted to take, given the different methods of operation we all follow.

The meeting discussed the intent that members had around the issues encompassed by the g8, and the resulting concept of a transforming-vortex-cauldron with a serpent coiled in the dark interior spiralling out into the light. This will lead to an unravelling and transforming of the intents of the cash profit entranced government and corporate bodies into more prophetic and well informed intents designed to combat the short sighted and damaging policies currently under discussing within the g8.

As a lot of the ministerial meetings leading up to the summit are to be a focus of the transformative energies we as pagans hope to affect, and these meetings seem to occur on or near dark moons, we decided to enact a ritual on as many dark moons in the months to come. This will help coalesce and strengthen the bonds, aims and intent of the group whilst raising the neccessary energies needed to do the coming work; be that physically more active or more magically based.

The first ritual will be held in Green Park on Tuesday 8th Feb at 7.30pm, meeting at the tube exit to the south side of Piccadilly nearest to the park entrance. To empower the ritual it might be helpful to meditate on those concepts that each individual feel most strongly need addressing (please see previous email for links to the websites for agendas in detail) and how they should be transformed within the cauldron, and express these on paper to be burnt in the cauldron.

If anyone else remembers something I've missed, please feel free to make additions/corrections!

Love Silver Surfer

x (sorry couldn't resist this smiley)