[pagan-magik] GM action on Feb 23rd

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Tue Feb 1 13:46:52 GMT 2005

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 10:35:22AM +0000, g.balouza at ntlworld.com wrote:

> Hello everyone... I'm Glenn, and although I have been on
> this list for some time, I have remained quiet until now,
> a state of affairs I put down to a combination of technofear
> & information overload.

Hello Glenn,

Information overload is a big problem for me too, but
fortunately I work in IT and have the upper hand when
it comes to pesky software:-)

> If this message gets
> thru to all of you, could some of you confirm this for me?

Read you loud and clear.

> Among the issues discussed, I brought up the subject of the
> anti-GM contamination rally & mass lobby of Parliament, to
> be held in Westminster on Weds 23rd Feb., under the aegis
> of Friends of the Earth.

I am definitely interested. It is my birthday that day (and
a full moon I think). See you there perhaps.

And welcome to the list!

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/