[pagan-magik] Irancontra re-evolutions

Jon Jacobs jon at state-of-play.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 22:00:04 GMT 2005

Hi all, haven't posted here before been naughty and lurking.

Nonetheless I digress what I thought I should write on is my current
thoughts on Iran. Simply that, whether Iran complies or attempts to comply
with the UN/US restrictions we (the public) will be told that they have not.
Their motivation to push and expand x-tian/American control, power and
theocratic domination in a place it is most challenged. I believe then that
action against Iran would be inevitable. However anticipating this there
should firm and clear evidence collected proving that the US and its allies
falsified their allegations against Iran and that Iran did intend to comply.
Such evidence if managed correctly could then be the nail in the US coffin
provided it is released after they made their aggression.

There are ways. There are means.

Jon (TW-EM)